Down to Earth
Not your typical geek, Ted grew up in north central Wisconsin and has lived on a farm for the past 20 years. He loves hunting, fishing, and spending time with his family and their collection of cattle, dogs and cats. Deeply connected to the land, Ted created this page to share images and news from his farm and the surrounding area.
- Fluffy is our dog. She is a cross between a border collie and husky.
- Lewis and Clark are our two cats (only one of them is pictured).
- All of the cattle were bottle-fed from 1-3 days old. Their mothers were from local farms and did not take them or died during birth.
- Bright is the black and white heifer (2 years old).
- Ruth Ann is the bigger red and white heifer with the curly hair on the head (3 years old). She had a calf, Sienna, on April 29, 2010.
- Ribeye is the smaller orange and white steer (1 year old).