At TTC Consulting, technology comes down to earth.
IT Consultant Ted Shackett is known for being easy to understand and talk to. He works with small businesses, usually 25 computer users or less. He creates long-term partnerships with his clients, often giving phone support or remote access help without billing for every little question. Clients have described him as loyal, cheerful, "friendly, responsive, and so patient."
Ted manages hardware and software including:
- Setting up new laptops and desktops to work in your office network
- Installing servers and maintaining them
- Getting your new mobile phone working with your email and other systems
- Upgrading the phone system for your office
- Setting up virus protection and firewalls
- Installing software on your computers and making sure it all plays well together
- Troubleshooting any issue with your computers, server or mobile devices
He can also examine your current set-up and make recommendations about what should be corrected or improved. If you have your own existing IT support, Ted can augment their knowledge and make sure you have the best configuration for your business. Ted understands that "the best" doesn't mean the most expensive or most complicated; he creates systems that are done right and efficient for the way your business works.
Ted's technological career began in the IT department of US Bank where he oversaw more than 350 PCs. For the last 17 years, he's been in IT consulting, serving businesses with 100 computers or fewer.
If you're a small business looking for an IT consultant you can count on and enjoy working with, contact Ted at (612) 219-2308 or firstname.lastname@example.org.